Wednesday, August 22, 2018

School Days

So there are so many funny things that happen in a day at school, that I decided I wanted to blog about them:).

Day 1- I forgot to serve breakfast, that was already in my classroom and we were 20 minutes late to lunch.  If it weren't for a couple reminders from outside the class, we would have had not food on day 1!! 

Day 2- During my lunch break, I noticed a boy out in the hall moaning and wondered who he belonged to.  I heard him moaning in the hall, and wondered where his teacher was.  When the bell rang for me to go get my kids, I walked past him as a couple of teachers and staff were surrounding him, helping him because his tooth really ached as it was about to come out and he was moaning pretty bad at this point.  I walked past and looked at him, and thought he looked semi-familiar.  I walked past with a slight smile to acknowledge that I saw him as well as a look of pity for his pain.  Walking my kids back into the classroom, he walked in!!!  He was MY student!!!!!!  He just looked so different out of context.  Poor little guy whose teacher ignored him and I wonder what the teacher and staff member thought, as his classroom teacher just glanced and walked by as he was moaning in great anguish. 

Day 3- One of my students has a bit of an eating fettish.  Every time I looked at him, he was eating some sort of imaginary food.  One time, it looked as if he were eating a chicken leg, the way he was holding it.  Another time, he was reaching his hand in an imaginary sack and pulling out bitesized bits... hmmm, peanuts maybe?  I even saw him licking his fingers after like they were sticky!!  I've really gotta ask what he is eating and if I can have some:).  We'll see what adventures tomorrow brings!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment